Last Updated: May 11, 2020
- Antabuse tablet, Teva, 250 mg, bottle, 100 count, NDC 00093-5035-01
- Antabuse tablet, Teva, 500 mg, bottle, 100 count, NDC 00093-5036-01
- Disulfiram tablet, Alvogen, 250 mg, bottle, 30 count, NDC 47781-0607-30
- Alvogen has the product on shortage due to shipping delays.
- TEVA did not provide a reason for the shortage.
- Mylan discontinued disulfiram tablets.
- Rising Pharmaceuticals discontinued disulfiram tablets.
- There are no presentations available
Estimated Resupply Dates
- Alvogen has disulfiram 250 mg tablets on back order and the company estimates a release date of late-May 2020.
- Teva has disulfiram 250 mg and 500 mg tablets on back order and the company cannot estimate a release date.
Updated May 11, 2020 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created October 1, 2019 by Rachael Freeman, PharmD, BCPS. © 2020, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.