Last Updated: January 7, 2021
- Antabuse tablet, Teva, 250 mg, bottle, 100 count, NDC 00093-5035-01 - discontinued
- Antabuse tablet, Teva, 500 mg, bottle, 100 count, NDC 00093-5036-01 - discontinued
- Alvogen has disulfiram tablets available. They are the sole supplier of disulfiram tablets.
- Teva discontinued disulfiram tablets in late-2020.
- Mylan discontinued disulfiram tablets.
- Rising Pharmaceuticals discontinued disulfiram tablets.
- Disulfiram tablet, Alvogen, 250 mg, bottle, 30 count, NDC 47781-0607-30
Estimated Resupply Dates
- Alvogen has disulfiram tablets available.
Updated January 7, 2021 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created October 1, 2019 by Rachael Freeman, PharmD, BCPS. © 2021, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.