Last Updated: May 17, 2016
- West-Ward had dipyridamole injection on shortage due to increased demand.
- Teva's dipyridamole injection has been unavailable since 2010 and the company has no current plans to return the product to market.
- There are no other manufacturers of dipyridamole injection.
- Dipyridamole injection, West-Ward, 5 mg/mL, 10 mL vial, 5 count, NDC 00641-2569-44
Estimated Resupply Dates
- West-Ward has dipyridamole injection available.
Updated May 17, 2016 by Leslie Jensen, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created January 13, 2016 by Jane Chandramouli, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Copyright 2017, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.