Last Updated: January 12, 2017
- Dibucaine ointment, Sandoz, 1%, 30 gram tube, 1 count, NDC 00168-0046-31
- Sandoz (Fougera) discontinued dibucaine 1% ointment.
- Geritrex introduced dibucaine 1% ointment in March 2014.
- Novartis divested the rights for all Nupercainal ointment products to Ducere Pharma in 2013.
- These products are available Over-The-Counter.
- Nupercainal ointment, Ducere Pharma, 1%, 57 gram tube, 1 count, NDC 55741-0402-02
- Dibucaine ointment, Geritrex, 1%, 28 gram tube, 1 count, NDC 54162-0011-01
- Dibucaine ointment, Perrigo, 1%, 28 gram tube, 1 count, NDC 45802-0050-03
Estimated Resupply Dates
- All marketed presentations are available.
Updated January 12, 2017 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created January 29, 2014 by Jane Chandramouli, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Copyright 2017, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.