Desmopressin Rhinal Tubes Shortage
Last Updated: May 24, 2021
- DDAVP Rhinal Tube nasal solution, Ferring, 0.1 mg, 2.5 mL bottle, packaged with 2 rhinal tube applicators per carton NDC 55566-2400-00 - discontinued
- Ferring discontinued DDAVP Rhinal Tubes in late-2020 due to supply issues with components of the container closures.
- Amring has discontinued desmopressin rhinal tubes.
- There are no presentations available
Estimated Resupply Dates
- There are no marketed presentations available.
Updated May 24, 2021 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created November 17, 2020 by Leslie Jensen, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. © 2021, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.