Cyclosporine Oral Solution
Last Updated: June 4, 2021
- Cyclosporine oral solution, Teva, 100 mg/mL, 50 mL bottle, NDC 00591-2224-55 - discontinued
- AbbVie has Gengraf oral solution available.
- Novartis has Neoral and SandImmune oral solutions available.
- Teva has cyclosporine oral solution (NDC 00172-7313-20) available. Teva discontinued cyclosporine oral solution (NDC 00591-2224-55).
- Sandimmune oral solution, Novartis, 100 mg/mL, 50 mL bottle, NDC 00078-0110-22
- Gengraf oral solution, AbbVie, 100 mg/mL, 50 mL bottle, NDC 00074-7269-50
- Neoral oral solution, Novartis, 100 mg/mL, 50 mL bottle, NDC 00078-0274-22
- Cyclosporine oral solution, Teva, 100 mg/mL, 50 mL bottle, NDC 00172-7313-20
Updated June 4, 2021 by Leslie Jensen, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created September 24, 2019 by Rachael Freeman, PharmD, BCPS. © 2021, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.