Chlorothiazide Oral Tablets and Suspension Shortage
Last Updated: December 23, 2019
- Chlorothiazide oral tablet, Hikma, 500 mg, bottle, 100 count, NDC 00143-1210-01 - discontinued
- Chlorothiazide oral tablet, Hikma, 500 mg, bottle, 1000 count, NDC 00143-1210-10 - discontinued
- Chlorothiazide oral tablet, Mylan, 250 mg, bottle, 100 count, NDC 00378-0150-01 - discontinued
- Chlorothiazide oral tablet, Mylan, 500 mg, bottle, 100 count, NDC 00378-0162-01 - discontinued
- Mylan discontinued chlorothiazide tablets in September 2019.
- Hikma discontinued chlorothiazide tablets.
- Bausch health did not provide a reason for the shortage.
- Diuril oral suspension, Bausch Health, 250 mg / 5 mL 237 mL bottle, NDC 65649-0311-12
Estimated Resupply Dates
- Bausch Health has Diuril suspension in 237 mL bottles available.
Updated December 23, 2019 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created November 4, 2019 by Rachael Freeman, PharmD, BCPS. © 2019, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.