Chloroquine Phosphate Tablets
Last Updated: July 14, 2021
- Chloroquine oral tablet, Sun Pharma, 250 mg, bottle, 50 count, NDC 63304-0460-50 - discontinued
- Rising has product available.
- Sun Pharma discontinued chloroquine tablets.
- Chloroquine tablet, Rising Pharmaceuticals, 250 mg, 50 count, NDC 64980-0177-50
- Chloroquine tablet, Rising Pharmaceuticals, 500 mg, 25 count, NDC 64980-0178-02
Estimated Resupply Dates
- Rising has chloroquine phosphate 250 mg and 500 mg tablets readily available.
Implications for Patient Care
- ASHP has provided stewardship recommendations for off-label use of this treatment for COVID-19. https://www.ashp.org/-/media/assets/pharmacy-practice/resource-centers/Coronavirus/docs/Stewardship-of-Off-Label-Treatments.ashx
Updated July 14, 2021 by Megan Dryer, PharmD. Created March 9, 2020 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. © 2021, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.