Cefpodoxime Oral Suspension
Last Updated: October 2, 2017
- Sandoz did not provide a reason for the shortage of cefpodoxime.
- Aurobindo discontinued cefpodoxime oral suspension in 2016.
- Cefpodoxime tablets are not affected by this shortage.
- Cefpodoxime oral suspension, Sandoz, 100 mg/5 mL, 100 mL bottle, 1 count, NDC 00781-6169-46
Estimated Resupply Dates
- Sandoz has cefpodoxime 100 mg/5 mL 100 mL bottles available.
Updated October 2, 2017 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created August 29, 2017 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Copyright 2017, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.