Bendamustine Hydrochloride Injection Shortage
Last Updated: March 19, 2018
- Teva did not provide a reason for the shortage of Bendeka.
- Teva has Treanda available through specialty oncology distributors.
- Bendeka intravenous solution for injection, Teva, 25 mg/mL, 4 mL multiple dose vial, 1 count, NDC 63459-0348-04
- Treanda intravenous lyophilized powder for injection, Teva, 100 mg, 20 mL single dose vial, 1 count, NDC 63459-0391-20
- Treanda intravenous lyophilized powder for injection, Teva, 25 mg, 8 mL single dose vial, 1 count, NDC 63459-0390-08
Estimated Resupply Dates
- Teva has Bendeka and Treanda available.
Updated March 19, 2018 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created February 15, 2018 by Leslie Jensen, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Copyright 2018, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.