Bacitracin/Polymyxin B Powder
Last Updated: February 9, 2011
Products Affected - Description
Polysporin Powder, 10 gram (NDC 00501-3793-10), Johnson & Johnson – discontinued NDC
Reason for the Shortage
- Johnson & Johnson is the only manufacturer of this product. The company could not provide a reason for this shortage.
- The NDC number for Polysporin Powder was changed, and NDC 00501-3793-10 is no longer active.
Estimated Resupply Dates
Johnson & Johnson had Polysporin Powder on back order.
- Bacitracin zinc/Polymyxin B (Polysporin) powder — Resolved
- Gatifloxacin 0.3% Ophthalmic Solution — No Longer Available
- Neomycin Oral Solution — No Longer Available
- Tobramycin Injection — Current
February 9, 2011; November 24, 2010, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2011, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.