Asparaginase Erwinia chrysanthemi
Last Updated: January 11, 2023
- Erwinaze lyophilized powder for injection, Clinigen, 10,000 unit, vial, 1 count, NDC 57902-0249-01
- Erwinaze lyophilized powder for injection, Clinigen, 10,000 unit, vial, 5 count, NDC 57902-0249-05
- Erwinaze supply disruption is due to ongoing manufacturing issues and capacity constraints at Porton Biopharma Limited (PBL), the sole manufacturer of Erwinaze.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals recommends checking your wholesaler for Rylaze availability.
- There are no presentations available
Estimated Resupply Dates
- Clinigen is not currently supplying Erwinaze and the company cannot estimate when product will be available again.
Implications for Patient Care
- As of mid-December 2021, Clinigen is no longer providing Erwinase for personal importation
Alternative Agents & Management
- Jazz has Rylaze (asparaginase erwinia chrysanthemi (recombinant)-rywn) available to order through specialty distributors.
Updated January 11, 2023 by Leslie Jensen, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created October 11, 2018 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. © 2023, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.