Aripiprazole Oral Disintegrating Tablets
Last Updated: May 17, 2016
- Abilify Discmelt oral disintegrating tablet, Otsuka America Pharmaceuticals, 10 mg, 30 count, NDC 59148-0640-23
- Abilify Discmelt oral disintegrating tablet, Otsuka America Pharmaceuticals, 15 mg, 30 count, NDC 59148-0641-23
- Otsuka has discontinued Abilify Discmelt oral disintegrating tablets. The company has also discontinued the oral solution and injection.
- Trigen introduced aripiprazole oral disintegrating tablets in 2016.
- Abilify oral tablets and generic aripiprazole oral tablets are not affected.
- Aripiprazole oral disintegrating tablet, Trigen, 10 mg, 30 count, NDC 13811-0692-30
- Aripiprazole oral disintegrating tablet, Trigen, 15 mg, 30 count, NDC 13811-0693-30
Estimated Resupply Dates
- All marketed presentations are available.
Updated May 17, 2016 by Leslie Jensen, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created July 17, 2015 by Leslie Jensen, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Copyright 2017, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.