Anagrelide Hydrochloride Capsules
Last Updated: August 4, 2016
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals discontinued anagrelide capsules in 2015.
- Teva could not provide a reason for the shortage.
- Agrylin oral capsule, Shire, 0.5 mg, 100 count, NDC 54092-0063-01
- Anagrelide Hydrochloride oral capsule, Teva, 0.5 mg, 100 count, NDC 00172-5241-60
- Anagrelide Hydrochloride oral capsule, Teva, 1 mg, 100 count, NDC 00172-5240-60
Estimated Resupply Dates
- All marketed presentations are available.
Updated August 4, 2016 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created January 6, 2016 by Jane Chandramouli, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Copyright 2017, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.