Last Updated: October 19, 2018
- Aminophylline intravenous solution for injection, Pfizer, 25 mg/mL, 10 mL single dose vial, 25 count, NDC 00409-5921-01
- Aminophylline intravenous solution for injection, Pfizer, 25 mg/mL, 20 mL single dose vial, 25 count, NDC 00409-5922-01
- Pfizer has aminophylline injection on shortage due to manufacturing delays.
- There is insufficient supply for usual ordering
Estimated Resupply Dates
- Pfizer has aminophylline 25 mg/mL 10 mL and 20 mL vials are on back order and the company estimates a release date of 1st quarter 2019.
- Pfizer, in conjunction with FDA, has been able to extend the labeled expiration date of 4 lots of aminophylline injection from October 1, 2018 to February 1, 2019. There are 3 lots from the 25 mg/mL 10 mL vials (NDC 00409-5921-01). These lot number are 76328DK, 76329DK, and 76330DK). The other lot is from the 25 mg/mL 20 mL vials (NDC 00409-5922-01). This lot is 76331DK.
Updated October 19, 2018 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created March 28, 2018 by Leslie Jensen, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Copyright 2018, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.