Aminocaproic Acid Injection Shortage
Last Updated: August 3, 2020
- American Regent did not provide a reason for the shortage.
- Pfizer had aminocaproic acid injection on shortage due to increased demand.
- Aminocaproic Acid injection, American Regent, 250 mg/mL, 20 mL vial, 25 count, NDC 00517-9120-25
- Aminocaproic Acid injection, Pfizer, 250 mg/mL, 20 mL vial, 25 count, NDC 00409-4346-73
Estimated Resupply Dates
- All marketed presentations are available.
Updated August 3, 2020 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created January 24, 2020 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. © 2020, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.