Alcohol Dehydrated Injection (Ethanol)
Last Updated: December 8, 2020
- Alcohol Dehydrated (Ethanol) injection, Akorn, 98% or greater, 5 mL vial, 10 count, NDC 17478-0503-05 - discontinued
- Alcohol Dehydrated (Ethanol) injection, Seton Pharmaceuticals, 98% or greater, 5 mL vial, 10 count, NDC 13925-0177-10 - discontinued
- Akorn has stopped manufacturing and distributing dehydrated alcohol as of February 18, 2020.
- BPI has Ablysinol available. It is the only FDA-approved dehydrated alcohol product.
- Seton has discontinued dehydrated alcohol.
- Ablysinol injection, BPI Labs, 99% or greater, 5 mL ampule, 10 count, NDC 62250-0105-02
Estimated Resupply Dates
- BPI Labs has Ablysinol available.
Updated December 8, 2020 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created March 9, 2020 by Leslie Jensen, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. © 2020, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.