Alcohol Dehydrated Injection (Ethanol)
Last Updated: June 24, 2019
- Akorn states the back order was due to manufacturing delays.
- American Regent is not currently marketing dehydrated alcohol.
- Flon Laboratories has dehydrated alcohol 1 mL and 5 mL vials available through Morris and Dickson and direct orders. The customer service number is 877-358-4342. It is being marketed by MHC Pharma, LLC.
- BPI has Ablysinol available. It is the only FDA-approved dehydrated alcohol product currently marketed.
- Ablysinol injection, BPI Labs, 99% or greater, 5 mL ampule, 10 count, NDC 62250-0105-02
- Alcohol Dehydrated (Ethanol) injection, Akorn, 98% or greater, 5 mL vial, 10 count, NDC 17478-0503-05
- Alcohol Dehydrated injection, Flon Laboratories LLC, 1 mL vial, 5 count, NDC 71414-0301-05
- Alcohol Dehydrated injection, Flon Laboratories LLC, 5 mL vial, 5 count, NDC 71414-0305-05
- Alcohol Dehydrated, Letco Medical, 190 proof, 1 gallon bottle, 1 count, Product 696338
- Alcohol Dehydrated, Letco Medical, 190 proof, 1 pint bottle, 1 count, Product 696251
Estimated Resupply Dates
- All marketed presentations are available.
Updated June 24, 2019 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created November 17, 2016 by Elyse MacDonald, PharmD, MS, BCPS. © 2019, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.