Alcohol Dehydrated Injection (Ethanol)
Last Updated: September 19, 2018
- Alcohol Dehydrated (Ethanol) injection, Akorn, 98% or greater, 5 mL vial, 10 count, NDC 17478-0503-05
- Alcohol Dehydrated (Ethanol) injection, American Regent, 98% or greater, 1 mL ampule, 10 count, NDC 00517-8571-10
- Alcohol Dehydrated (Ethanol) injection, American Regent, 98% or greater, 5 mL ampule, 10 count, NDC 00517-8575-10
- Akorn states the back order is due to manufacturing delays.
- Flon Laboratories has dehydrated alcohol 1 mL and 5 mL vials available through Morris and Dickson and direct orders. The customer service number is 877-358-4342. It is being marketed by MHC Pharma, LLC.
- Alcohol Dehydrated injection, Flon Laboratories LLC, 1 mL vial, 5 count, NDC 71414-0301-05
- Alcohol Dehydrated injection, Flon Laboratories LLC, 5 mL vial, 5 count, NDC 71414-0305-05
- Alcohol Dehydrated, Letco Medical, 190 proof, 1 gallon bottle, 1 count, Product 696338
Estimated Resupply Dates
- American Regent has dehydrated alcohol 1 mL and 5 mL ampules on back order and the company cannot estimate a release date.
- Akorn has dehydrated alcohol 5 mL vials on allocation.
Updated September 19, 2018 by Leslie Jensen, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created November 17, 2016 by Elyse MacDonald, PharmD, MS, BCPS. Copyright 2018, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.