Acamprosate Calcium Tablets
Last Updated: May 26, 2016
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals could not provide a reason for the shortage.
- Mylan could not provide a reason for the shortage.
- Actavis discontinued Campral tablets in 2014.
- Acamprosate calcium oral tablet, Glenmark, 333 mg, bottle, 180 count, NDC 68462-0435-18
- Acamprosate calcium oral tablet, Mylan, 333 mg, bottle, 180 count, NDC 00378-6333-80
- Acamprosate calcium oral tablet, Mylan Institutional, 333 mg, unit-dose 50 count, NDC 51079-0241-06
Estimated Resupply Dates
- All presentations are currently available.
Updated May 26, 2016 by Leslie Jensen, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created January 30, 2015 by Jane Chandramouli, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Copyright 2017, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.