Last Updated: April 29, 2019
- Reopro intravenous injection, Janssen, 2 mg/mL, 5 mL vial, 1 count, NDC 57894-0200-01 - discontinued
- Janssen had Reopro on shortage due to a production interruption at their third party manufacturing site. Janssen is not pursuing new lots of Reopro.
- There are no other suppliers of abciximab.
- There are no presentations available
Estimated Resupply Dates
- Janssen will no longer have Reopro in the US. The last lot expires September 2019.
Updated April 29, 2019 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created April 16, 2018 by Megan Dryer, PharmD. © 2019, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.