2% Lidocaine Hydrochloride Topical Jelly
Last Updated: November 19, 2018
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride topical jelly, Akorn, 2%, 30 mL tube, 1 count, NDC 17478-0711-30
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride topical jelly, Akorn, 2%, 5 mL tube, 10 count, NDC 17478-0711-10
- Akorn has 2% lidocaine jelly on shortage due to increased demand.
- Teva discontinued lidocaine jelly in early-2018.
- Glydo and Uro-Jet prefilled syringes are not affected by this shortage.
- There are no presentations available
Estimated Resupply Dates
- Akorn has 2% lidocaine jelly 5 mL and 30 mL tubes on back order and the company cannot estimate a release date.
Updated November 19, 2018 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created February 22, 2018 by Leslie Jensen, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Copyright 2018, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.