2% Lidocaine Hydrochloride Topical Jelly Shortage
Last Updated: May 21, 2019
- Akorn has 2% lidocaine jelly available.
- Teva discontinued lidocaine jelly in early-2018.
- Glydo and Uro-Jet prefilled syringes are not affected by this shortage.
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride topical jelly, Akorn, 2%, 30 mL tube, 1 count, NDC 17478-0711-30
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride topical jelly, Akorn, 2%, 5 mL tube, 10 count, NDC 17478-0711-10
Estimated Resupply Dates
- Akorn has 2% lidocaine jelly 5 mL and 30 mL tubes available.
Updated May 21, 2019 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created February 22, 2018 by Leslie Jensen, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. © 2019, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.