Drug Interactions between Visine Original and Vitamin B12
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Visine Original (tetrahydrozoline ophthalmic)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Visine Original and Vitamin B12 - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Visine Original is in the drug class ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants.
- Visine Original is used to treat Eye Redness.
- Vitamin B12 is a member of the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin B12 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|