Drug Interactions between typhoid vaccine, inactivated and Vitamin D3
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- typhoid vaccine, inactivated
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between typhoid vaccine, inactivated and Vitamin D3 - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
typhoid vaccine, inactivated
- Typhoid vaccine, inactivated is in the drug class bacterial vaccines.
- Typhoid vaccine, inactivated is used to treat Typhoid Prophylaxis.
- Vitamin D3 is a member of the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin D3 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|