Drug Interactions between Slow Fe and Vitamin C
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Slow Fe (ferrous sulfate)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Slow Fe and Vitamin C. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Slow fe is in the drug class iron products.
- Slow fe is used to treat the following conditions:
- Vitamin c is in the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin c is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
ferrous sulfate food
Applies to: Slow Fe (ferrous sulfate)
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|