Drug Interactions between rifampin and Vitamin B12
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between rifampin and Vitamin B12. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Rifampin is in the drug class rifamycin derivatives.
Rifampin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Haemophilus influenzae Prophylaxis
- Legionella Pneumonia
- Leprosy, Borderline
- Leprosy, Tuberculoid
- Meningococcal Meningitis Prophylaxis
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Treatment
- Nasal Carriage of Staphylococcus aureus
- Tuberculosis, Active
- Tuberculosis, Latent
- Tuberculosis, Prophylaxis
- Vitamin b12 is in the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin b12 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|