Drug interactions between PNV-DHA and PNV OB+DHA
|PNV-DHA (multivitamin, prenatal)|
|PNV OB+DHA (multivitamin, prenatal)|
Interactions between your drugs
A total of 242 drugs (1045 brand and generic names) are known to interact with PNV-DHA.
- PNV-DHA is in the following drug classes: iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations.
- PNV-DHA is used to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation.
A total of 242 drugs (1045 brand and generic names) are known to interact with PNV OB+DHA.
- PNV OB+DHA is used to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation.
Drug and food interactions
multivitamin, prenatal food
Applies to: PNV-DHA (multivitamin, prenatal), PNV OB+DHA (multivitamin, prenatal)
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
Therapeutic duplication is the use of more than one medicine from the same drug category or therapeutic class to treat the same condition. This can be intentional in cases where drugs with similar actions are used together for demonstrated therapeutic benefit. It can also be unintentional in cases where a patient has been treated by more than one doctor, or had prescriptions filled at more than one pharmacy, and can have potentially adverse consequences.
The recommended maximum number of medicines in the 'iron preparations' category to be taken concurrently is usually one. Your list includes two medicines belonging to the 'iron preparations' category:
- multivitamin, prenatal (active ingredient in PNV-DHA (multivitamin, prenatal))
- multivitamin, prenatal (active ingredient in PNV OB+DHA (multivitamin, prenatal))
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.