Drug Interactions between Mucinex Fast-Max Cold, Flu & Sore Throat and Zyrtec
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Mucinex Fast-Max Cold, Flu & Sore Throat (acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine)
- Zyrtec (cetirizine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Mucinex Fast-Max Cold, Flu & Sore Throat and Zyrtec. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Mucinex Fast-Max Cold, Flu & Sore Throat
A total of 472 drugs are known to interact with Mucinex Fast-Max Cold, Flu & Sore Throat.
- Mucinex fast-max cold, flu & sore throat is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Mucinex fast-max cold, flu & sore throat is used to treat the following conditions:
- Zyrtec is in the drug class antihistamines.
- Zyrtec is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Zyrtec (cetirizine)
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of cetirizine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with cetirizine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of cetirizine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|