Drug interactions between Metro and wine
Interactions between your drugs
A total of 357 drugs (1408 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Metro.
- Metro is in the following drug classes: amebicides, miscellaneous antibiotics.
- Metro is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Bacterial Infection
- Bacterial Vaginitis
- Balantidium coli
- Bone infection
- Clostridial Infection
- Crohn's Disease, Acute
- Crohn's Disease, Maintenance
- Deep Neck Infection
- Dental Abscess
- Dientamoeba fragilis
- Helicobacter Pylori Infection
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Joint Infection
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pseudomembranous Colitis
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- STD Prophylaxis
- Surgical Prophylaxis
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with wine.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.