Drug interactions between lansoprazole and Multi Symptom Cold Relief
|Multi Symptom Cold Relief (acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Lansoprazole is in the drug class proton pump inhibitors.
- Lansoprazole is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Duodenal Ulcer
- Duodenal Ulcer Prophylaxis
- Erosive Esophagitis
- Helicobacter Pylori Infection
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux
- Multiple Endocrine Adenomas
- NSAID-Induced Gastric Ulcer
- NSAID-Induced Ulcer Prophylaxis
- Stomach Ulcer
- Systemic Mastocytosis
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
Multi Symptom Cold Relief
A total of 968 drugs (5019 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Multi Symptom Cold Relief.
- Multi Symptom Cold Relief is a member of the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Multi Symptom Cold Relief is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Multi Symptom Cold Relief (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine)
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of chlorpheniramine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with chlorpheniramine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of chlorpheniramine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.