Drug interactions between ibuprofen and Tecfidera
|Tecfidera (dimethyl fumarate)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between ibuprofen and Tecfidera - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Herniated Disk
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
- Tecfidera is a member of the drug class selective immunosuppressants.
- Tecfidera is used to treat Multiple Sclerosis.
Drug and food interactions
dimethyl fumarate food
Applies to: Tecfidera (dimethyl fumarate)
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.