Drug Interactions between ibuprofen and Tecfidera
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Tecfidera (dimethyl fumarate)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between ibuprofen and Tecfidera. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Herniated Disk
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
- Tecfidera is in the drug class selective immunosuppressants.
- Tecfidera is used to treat Multiple Sclerosis.
Drug and food interactions
dimethyl fumarate food
Applies to: Tecfidera (dimethyl fumarate)
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|