Drug interactions between Ibuprofen PMR and metformin
|Ibuprofen PMR (ibuprofen)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Ibuprofen PMR and metformin - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
A total of 456 drugs (1720 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Ibuprofen PMR.
- Ibuprofen PMR is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Ibuprofen PMR is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Metformin is a member of the drug class non-sulfonylureas.
- Metformin is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.