Drug Interactions between hydrogen peroxide topical and Neosporin
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- hydrogen peroxide topical
- Neosporin (bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b topical)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between hydrogen peroxide topical and Neosporin. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
hydrogen peroxide topical
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with hydrogen peroxide topical.
- Hydrogen peroxide topical is in the drug class topical anti-infectives.
- Hydrogen peroxide topical is used to treat the following conditions:
- Neosporin is in the drug class topical antibiotics.
- Neosporin is used to treat Bacterial Skin Infection.
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|