Drug interactions between folic acid and Trexall
Interactions between your drugs
- Folic acid is in the drug class vitamins.
- Folic acid is used to treat the following conditions:
- Trexall is a member of the following drug classes: antimetabolites, antipsoriatics, antirheumatics, other immunosuppressants.
- Trexall is used to treat the following conditions:
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Graft-versus-host disease
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Meningeal Leukemia
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Neoplastic Diseases
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Solid Tumors
- Systemic Sclerosis
- Trophoblastic Disease
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Trexall (methotrexate)
Caffeine may reduce the effectiveness of methotrexate in the treatment of arthritis. If you are receiving methotrexate for arthritis, you may want to limit your intake of caffeine-containing foods and medications. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you have concerns or are uncertain what products may contain caffeine.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.