Drug Interactions between folic acid and Silvadene Cream 1%
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- folic acid
- Silvadene Cream 1% (silver sulfadiazine topical)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between folic acid and Silvadene Cream 1%. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Folic acid is in the drug class vitamins.
- Folic acid is used to treat the following conditions:
Silvadene Cream 1%
A total of 3 drugs are known to interact with Silvadene Cream 1%.
- Silvadene cream 1% is in the drug class topical antibiotics.
- Silvadene cream 1% is used to treat Burns, External.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|