Drug Interactions between Flonase and hydrocortisone / ketoconazole topical
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Flonase (fluticasone nasal)
- hydrocortisone/ketoconazole topical
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Flonase and hydrocortisone / ketoconazole topical. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Flonase is in the drug class nasal steroids.
- Flonase is used to treat the following conditions:
hydrocortisone / ketoconazole topical
- Hydrocortisone / ketoconazole topical is in the drug class topical steroids with anti-infectives.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|