Drug Interactions between Fish Oil and Vitamin K
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Vitamin K (phytonadione)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Fish Oil and Vitamin K. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Fish oil is in the drug class nutraceutical products.
- Fish oil is used to treat the following conditions:
A total of 9 drugs are known to interact with Vitamin K.
- Vitamin k is in the drug class anticoagulant reversal agents.
- Vitamin k is used to treat Vitamin K Deficiency.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|