Drug Interactions between Fish Oil and Iron Gluconate
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Iron Gluconate (ferrous gluconate)
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Fish Oil and Iron Gluconate - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Fish Oil is in the drug class nutraceutical products.
- Fish Oil is used to treat the following conditions:
A total of 80 drugs are known to interact with Iron Gluconate.
- Iron Gluconate is a member of the drug class iron products.
- Iron Gluconate is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
ferrous gluconate food
Applies to: Iron Gluconate (ferrous gluconate)
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|