Drug Interactions between ferrous sulfate and Vitamin B12
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- ferrous sulfate
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between ferrous sulfate and Vitamin B12. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Ferrous sulfate is in the drug class iron products.
- Ferrous sulfate is used to treat the following conditions:
- Vitamin b12 is in the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin b12 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
ferrous sulfate food
Applies to: ferrous sulfate
Information for this minor interaction is only available at a professional reading level.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|