Drug interactions between chlorpheniramine / codeine and Methotrexate LPF Sodium
|Methotrexate LPF Sodium (methotrexate)|
Interactions between your drugs
chlorpheniramine / codeine
- Chlorpheniramine / codeine is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Chlorpheniramine / codeine is used to treat the following conditions:
Methotrexate LPF Sodium
A total of 818 drugs (3766 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Methotrexate LPF Sodium.
- Methotrexate LPF Sodium is a member of the following drug classes: antimetabolites, antipsoriatics, antirheumatics, other immunosuppressants.
- Methotrexate LPF Sodium is used to treat the following conditions:
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Graft-versus-host disease
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Meningeal Leukemia
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Neoplastic Diseases
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Solid Tumors
- Systemic Sclerosis
- Trophoblastic Disease
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: chlorpheniramine / codeine
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of chlorpheniramine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with chlorpheniramine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of chlorpheniramine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Applies to: Methotrexate LPF Sodium (methotrexate)
Caffeine may reduce the effectiveness of methotrexate in the treatment of arthritis. If you are receiving methotrexate for arthritis, you may want to limit your intake of caffeine-containing foods and medications. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you have concerns or are uncertain what products may contain caffeine.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.