Drug Interactions between Chlor-Trimeton Allergy Decongestant and Flonase
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Chlor-Trimeton Allergy Decongestant (chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine)
- Flonase (fluticasone nasal)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Chlor-Trimeton Allergy Decongestant and Flonase. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Chlor-Trimeton Allergy Decongestant
A total of 450 drugs are known to interact with Chlor-Trimeton Allergy Decongestant.
- Chlor-trimeton allergy decongestant is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Chlor-trimeton allergy decongestant is used to treat the following conditions:
- Flonase is in the drug class nasal steroids.
- Flonase is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Chlor-Trimeton Allergy Decongestant (chlorpheniramine / pseudoephedrine)
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of chlorpheniramine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with chlorpheniramine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of chlorpheniramine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|