Drug interactions between belimumab and rituximab
Interactions between your drugs
- Belimumab is in the drug class selective immunosuppressants.
- Belimumab is used to treat Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
- Rituximab is a member of the following drug classes: antirheumatics, CD20 monoclonal antibodies.
- Rituximab is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Evan's Syndrome
- Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- Microscopic polyangiitis
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Pemphigus Vulgaris
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Wegener's Granulomatosis
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.