Drug interactions between baricitinib and trichophyton skin test
|trichophyton skin test|
Interactions between your drugs
trichophyton skin test baricitinib
Applies to: trichophyton skin test and baricitinib
Consumer information for this interaction is not currently available.
MONITOR: Immunosuppressed patients may have diminished response to diagnostic skin test antigens due to suppression of cell-mediated, delayed-type hypersensitivity. Falsely insignificant or false-negative results may occur in such patients, which may include those who have recently received or are receiving immunosuppressive agents, antilymphocyte globulins, alkylating agents, antimetabolites, radiation, some antirheumatic agents, high dosages of corticosteroids or adrenocorticotropic agents (e.g., greater than 10 mg/day or 1 mg/kg/day of prednisone or equivalent for more than 2 weeks), or long-term topical or inhaled corticosteroids.
MANAGEMENT: Clinicians should be aware of the potential for falsely insignificant or false-negative results when administering diagnostic skin test antigens to patients treated with immunosuppressive agents.
- "Product Information. Spherulin (coccidioidin skin test)." ALK Laboratories Inc, Wallingford, CT.
- "Product Information. Tuberculin PPD (Mantoux) (tuberculin purified protein derivative)." Connaught Laboratories Ltd, Toronto, ON.
- "Product Information. Candin (candida albicans extract)." Nielsen Biosciences Inc, San Diego, CA.
- "Product Information. Multitest CMI (skin test antigens, multiple)." Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Swiftwater, PA.
- "Product Information. Histolyn-Cyl (histoplasmin)." ALK Laboratories Inc, Wallingford, CT.
- "Product Information. MSTA Mumps Skin Test Antigen (mumps skin test antigen)." Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Swiftwater, PA.
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.