Tucks anti-itch ointment
Active Ingredient: Purpose:
Hydrocortisone acetate 1.12%
(equivalent to hydrocortisone 1%) Anti-itch
- temporarily relieves external anal itching and itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes
- other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only.
Do not use
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rectal bleeding occurs
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults: apply externally to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Other Information: · store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Inactive Ingredients: diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, microcrystalline wax, mineral oil, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sorbitan sesquioleate, and white petrolatum
Questions? call 1-800-223-0182 , weekdays, 9 AM - 5 PM EST
Available in 0.7oz tube
PRODUCT PHOTO(S):NOTE: These photos can be used only for identification by shape, color, and imprint. They do not depict actual or relative size.
The product samples shown here have been supplied by the manufacturer. While every effort has been made to assure accurate reproduction, please remember that any visual identification should be considered preliminary. In cases of poisoning or suspected overdosage, the drug's identity should be verified by chemical analysis.