Thermacare heat wraps
Back/Hip Wrap: Provides temporary relief of minor muscular back aches and pains associated with overexertion, joint strains, sprains, and arthritis.
Neck to Arm Wrap: Provides temporary relief of minor muscular and joint aches and pains associated with overexertion, strains, sprains and arthritis.
Menstrual Patch: Provides temporary relief of minor menstrual cramp pain and associated back ache.
Do not microwave or attempt to reheat this product to avoid risk of fire. This product has the potential to cause skin irritation or burns. Heat discs contain iron (~2 grams) which can be harmful if ingested. If ingested, rinse mouth with water and call a Poison Control Center right away. If the heat disc contents contact your skin or eyes, rinse right away with water.
Do not use: On broken or damaged skin
- with medicated lotions, creams, or ointments
- on areas of bruising or swelling that have occurred within 48 hours
- on people unable to remove the product, including children and infants
- on areas of the body where heat cannot be felt
- with other forms of heat.
Ask a doctor before use if you have diabetes, poor circulation, rheumatoid arthritis or are pregnant.
When using this product: It is normal to experience temporary skin redness after removing the wrap. If your skin is still red after a few hours, stop using ThermaCare until the redness goes away completely. To reduce the risk of prolonged redness in the future, we recommend you: (a) wear for a shorter period of time, (b) wear looser clothing over wrap, (c) wear over a thin layer of clothing
- Periodically check your skin: (a) if your skin is sensitive to heat, (b) if your tolerance to heat has decreased over the years, (c) when wearing a tight fitting belt or waistband
- Consider wearing during the day before deciding to use during sleep.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- after 7 days of product use (4 days for menstrual product) the pain you are treating gets worse or remains unchanged. This could be a sign of a more serious condition
- you experience any discomfort, swelling, rash or other changes in your skin that persist where the wrap is worn
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
For maximum effectiveness, we recommend you wear ThermaCare for 8 hours. Do not use for more than 8 hours in any 24 hour period.
Tear open the pouch when ready to use. It may take up to 30 minutes for ThermaCare to reach its therapeutic temperature. For maximum effectiveness, we recommend you wear ThermaCare for the full 8 hours. Do not use for more than 8 hours in any 24 hour period OR for more than 7 days in a row (4 days in a row for menstrual product).
Place on pain area on lower back or hip with darker discs toward skin. Attach firmly.
Peel away paper to reveal adhesive side. Place on pain area with adhesive side toward skin. Attach firmly.
Peel away paper to reveal adhesive side. Place on pain area with adhesive side toward panties. Attach firmly.
Back/Hip Wrap: Available in trial size of 1 L/XL or in boxes of 2 S/M or L/XL wraps.
Neck to Arm: Available in boxes of 3 wraps.
Menstrual: Available in boxes of 3 patches.
PRODUCT PHOTO(S):NOTE: These photos can be used only for identification by shape, color, and imprint. They do not depict actual or relative size.
The product samples shown here have been supplied by the manufacturer. While every effort has been made to assure accurate reproduction, please remember that any visual identification should be considered preliminary. In cases of poisoning or suspected overdosage, the drug's identity should be verified by chemical analysis.
Heat cells contain activated charcoal, iron powder, sodium chloride, sodium thiosulfate and water.