Pediatric vicks 44m cough cold relief
(per 15 ml tablespoon) Purpose:
15 mg........................................Cough suppressant
30 mg.........................................Nasal decongestant
Temporarily relieves cough/cold symptoms
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
Do not use:
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- heart disease
- a sodium restricted diet
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmicist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever.
- cough last more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
·use tablespoon (TBSP) or dose cup
· do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
Under 6 yrs. ask a doctor
6-11 yrs. 1 TBSP or 15 ml
every 6 hours
12 yrs. & older 2 TBSP or 30 ml
every 6 hours
- each tablespoon contains sodium 30 mg
- store at room temperature
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, FD&C red 40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene oxide, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate.
4 FL OZ (118 ml) plastic bottles. A calibrated dose cup accompanies each bottle.
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if imprinted shrinkband is missing or broken.
Questions? 1-800-342-6844 www.vicks.com
Dist. by Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati OH 45202.
US Pat 5,458,87942434743
PRODUCT PHOTO(S):NOTE: These photos can be used only for identification by shape, color, and imprint. They do not depict actual or relative size.
The product samples shown here have been supplied by the manufacturer. While every effort has been made to assure accurate reproduction, please remember that any visual identification should be considered preliminary. In cases of poisoning or suspected overdosage, the drug's identity should be verified by chemical analysis.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.