50 mgNasal decongestant
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- a cold
- hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
When using this product:
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- temporary burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur
- frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- do not use for more than 7 days
- do not use container by more than one person as it may spread infection
- use only as directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
The product delivers in each 800 ml air 0.04 to 0.15 mg of levmetamfetamine.
- do not use more often than every 2 hours
- under 6 yrs.: ask a doctor
- 6-11 yrs.: with adult supervision, 1 inhalation in each nostril.
- 12 yrs. & older: 2 inhalation in each nostril.
- store at room temperature
- keep inhaler tightly closed.
- This inhaler is effective for a minimum of 3 months after first use.
Bornyl acetate, camphor, lavender oil, menthol.
Available as a cylindrical plastic nasal inhaler.
Net weight: 0.007 OZ (198 mg).
TAMPER EVIDENT: Use only if imprinted wrap is intact.
Questions? 1-800-873-8276 www.vicks.com
Dist. by Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati OH 45202. ©2001 42438038
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.