Medications for Sexual Disorders
What is Sexual Disorders: Sexual Disorders are a group of behavioral and psychophysiologic disorders in which there is symptomatic variability in sexual functioning, including either the eroticized behavior associated with sexual activity (the paraphilias) or with disturbances of desire, arousal, and orgasm.
Topics under Sexual Disorders
- Erectile Dysfunction (18 drugs)
- Gender Dysphoria (6 drugs)
- Hypersexuality State (0 drugs)
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (2 drugs)
- Premature Ejaculation (2 drugs)