Medications for Poisoning
Poisoning is caused by swallowing, injecting, breathing in, or otherwise being exposed to a harmful substance. Most poisonings occur by accident.
Topics under Poisoning
- Acetaminophen Overdose (2 drugs)
- Anticholinesterase Poisoning (4 drugs in 2 topics)
- Arsenic Poisoning (2 drugs in 3 topics)
- Cyanide Poisoning (7 drugs)
- Ethylene Glycol Poisoning (2 drugs)
- Gold Poisoning (2 drugs in 3 topics)
- Iron Poisoning (4 drugs in 3 topics)
- Lead Poisoning (6 drugs in 3 topics)
- Mercury Poisoning (2 drugs)
- Methanol Poisoning (2 drugs)
- Nerve Agent Poisoning (5 drugs)
- Organophosphate Poisoning (7 drugs in 2 topics)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.