Medications for Labor and Delivery
About Labor and Delivery: Labor is a group of steps the uterus (womb) goes through to deliver (push out) the baby. Augmentation of labour refers to the use of techniques to speed up the process of labour.
Topics under Labor and Delivery
- Apnea of Prematurity (6 drugs)
- Birth Control (281 drugs in 2 topics)
- Cesarean Section (18 drugs)
- Delivery (0 drugs)
- Labor Induction (12 drugs in 2 topics)
- Labor Pain (11 drugs)
- Postpartum Bleeding (10 drugs)
- Premature Labor (11 drugs in 2 topics)
Learn more about Labor and Delivery
Micromedex® Care Notes
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.