Medications for Esophageal Disease
About Esophageal Disease: There are a number of disorders which affect the esophagus. The esophagus is the tube which carries food and liquids from your mouth to the stomach.
Topics under Esophageal Disease
- Erosive Esophagitis (51 drugs)
- Esophageal Carcinoma (6 drugs)
- Esophageal Hemorrhage (0 drugs)
- Esophageal Obstruction (0 drugs)
- Esophageal Spasm (7 drugs)
- Esophageal Ulceration (0 drugs in 2 topics)
- Esophageal Varices (8 drugs in 3 topics)
- Esophagitis (6 drugs in 2 topics)
- Mallory-Weiss Syndrome (0 drugs)
- Tracheoesophageal Fistula (0 drugs)
Learn more about Esophageal Disease
Micromedex® Care Notes
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.