User Reviews for Phosphorated carbohydrate solution

Also known as: Emetrol, Nausea Control, Nausea Relief Medicine, Emetrol for Nausea, Nauzene, Kalmz, Emetrol, Cherry, Emechek Anti-Nauseant, Nausetrol, Little Tummys Nausea Relief, Emetrol, Lemon-Mint, Formula EM

Nausea/Vomiting
8.7

Summary of Phosphorated carbohydrate solution reviews 8.7 40 reviews

Reviews for Phosphorated carbohydrate solution

Ana July 16, 2019

Emetrol (phosphorated carbohydrate solution) for Nausea/Vomiting: "I did work for me for 2 hours then the nausea came back and the 4oz bottle I finished in 8 servings, they recommend to have no more than 5 servings in an hour so the bottle was gone in less than 3 hours, I will not buy it again. The pharmacist recommended."

Leo June 18, 2019

Emetrol (phosphorated carbohydrate solution) for Nausea/Vomiting: "works wonderfully."

Jolla123 · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 15, 2019

Nauzene (phosphorated carbohydrate solution) for Nausea/Vomiting: "These work amazingly for nausea, indigestion and gas. My gallbladder sometimes acts up in such a way that I need relief. Nauzene works very well for these symptoms."

Annieisms · Taken for less than 1 month April 25, 2019

Nauzene (phosphorated carbohydrate solution) for Nausea/Vomiting: "My experience is with the liquid. Suffering with the stomach flu, I was desperate for relief and I found it. Thank you, not only did my dry heaves stop, so did my fever. Nauzene is amazing."

Jules · Taken for less than 1 month March 27, 2019

Emetrol (phosphorated carbohydrate solution) for Nausea/Vomiting: "Emetrol is a lifesaver, I was throwing up for two days - couldn't even keep down water and was vomiting bile. A pharmacist recommended this over-the-counter medicine, and I tried it. Within 15 minutes, the awful nausea and vomiting went away."

Red · Taken for less than 1 month March 7, 2019

Emetrol for Nausea (phosphorated carbohydrate solution) for Nausea/Vomiting: "When I was around 8 we had a babysitter that used Emetrol. She showed it to my mom, I had been sick, and made me feel so much better! My mom kept it in the house always after that day! I swear by it and used it with my children and now my grandchildren! Great product, if you need to vomit it will make you. If not it makes you feel much better."

erin · Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 19, 2018

Nauzene (phosphorated carbohydrate solution) for Nausea/Vomiting: "I think it definitely works, but I can’t tell if the taste and texture of the tablet is supposed to make me throw up immediately after biting it. When its an upset stomach and no large amount of nausea, they work great, but when I'm already nauseous and have reflux issues, they kind of just encourage throwing up"

Ew · Taken for less than 1 month November 25, 2018

For Nausea/Vomiting: "I had a friend who drank too much on an empty stomach. She was vomiting continuously for over 12 hours but refused to go to ER for anti-nausea medication. So I went out and looked for an OTC and found Emetrol. When I came back, she has just vomited again, so I had her take it. She immediately vomited it up. I waited 15 minutes and had her take it again and she kept it down. She’s finally sleeping and hasn’t upchucked for an hour, so it’s a win."

H · Taken for 2 to 5 years October 17, 2018

Emetrol (phosphorated carbohydrate solution) for Nausea/Vomiting: "My 3 year old had a bit of the "stomach flu". He threw up 3 times in 24 hours, then had diarrhea for day, then the vomiting returned on day 3 and 4. I was starting to worry a lot. He still was able to keep some pedialyte down but the minute he had anything, even a teaspoon of chicken soup he was vomiting. He had not an appetite at all. Anyhow, long story short, I found some Emetrol, gave him only 5 ml worth and he was able to have some pedialyte and, chicken soup, animal crackers, and water. He was so happy he could eat. And I'm relieved so far."

Kary August 12, 2018

Emetrol (phosphorated carbohydrate solution) for Nausea/Vomiting: "I have gotten food poisoning out of nowhere I couldn’t keep anything down everytime I drank water or anything it would come right back up. I was thinking of going to the ER just because you never know what can be wrong but since I hate Hospitals I just figured to buy something over the counter. I went online & everyone suggested drinking Gatorade or 7up only one person mentioned Emetrol I’ve never heard of this medicine so I checked online for reviews and majority of the people commenting said it worked great. My bf went to CVS @1AM to buy it for me. Right before I took Emetrol had drank 7up & guess what!!! It did not take long for it to come right back up, After I cleared my stomach I took the medicine and honestly figured I would just throw it back up & to my surprise I fell asleep without no issue this medicine clearly works GREAT, I’m happy to have gotten it I definitely recommend."

Jennell July 25, 2018

Emetrol (phosphorated carbohydrate solution) for Nausea/Vomiting: "I read all the reviews and I figured I'd try it cuz everyone was saying it was a 9 out of 10 except for 1 or 2 reviews. So I was really nauseous and I took a dose and about 10 mins later I was puking. I have emetophobia (fear of vomiting) so I figured this would help but sadly it didn't.. I'll re try it again in the future though."

Jcash · Taken for less than 1 month July 13, 2018

Emetrol (phosphorated carbohydrate solution) for Nausea/Vomiting: "I went to the pharmacy and asked for nausea medicine they suggested this medicine . Soon as I got home I took it and within 10 minutes it came right back up "

Snowball · Taken for less than 1 month July 9, 2018

Emetrol (phosphorated carbohydrate solution) for Nausea/Vomiting: "After going to a gastroenterologist and going through all the tests I still have an upset stomach after 8 months nobody can figure it out. Someone says it is just stress so who knows. Anyway I read about Emetrol ran out to Walmart and I cannot believe it relief at last please don't stop making this stuff"

jjnyc · Taken for less than 1 month April 16, 2018

Emetrol, Cherry (phosphorated carbohydrate solution) for Nausea/Vomiting: "Had a little too much fun the night before, and was throwing up for 10+ hours straight. I called my aunt who worked in a doctors office and she ran and bought me Emetrol. I took 1 dose and felt a little relieved and then took another does about a half hour later and felt 100% better."

Donewithbeingsick · Taken for less than 1 month January 11, 2018

Emetrol (phosphorated carbohydrate solution) for Nausea/Vomiting: "I'm pregnant and have been so nauseous 24/7 that I haven't been able to function for weeks. I went through a bunch of Zofran but ran out awhile ago. So in a last ditch effort I got this from the pharmacy. I was skeptical but I'm happy to report after just 2 doses I feel much better. It tastes horrid, so I did sip a small amount of water just to wash it down. I don't know how long it lasts yet but I'm just happy to be out of the bathroom."

Nausous Always · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 23, 2017

Emetrol (phosphorated carbohydrate solution) for Nausea/Vomiting: "I have gastroparesis which causes me to be nauseous every time I eat anything. Emetrol has basically saved my life. My only problem is that I have to take it often. I go through a bottle every week or two at the max. I have taken prescription stuff but it cost me $60 for 10 pills which I go through in two weeks. I would rather spend the $12.50 per bottle. They work the same basically."

Cmiller415 · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 18, 2017

Nauzene (phosphorated carbohydrate solution) for Nausea/Vomiting: "Nauzine seems to work well but they taste like an old ladys house smells. Atrocious!!! They are absolutely disgusting! They taste so bad that the next time I need them I’ll have to ask myself if the relief they give me will be worth trying to choke them down. It almost makes me angry that the manufacturer produced something so inedible. I appreciate that they want to help me get rid of my nausea but it seems like thats where they stopped. Theres no way anyone who manufactures them has actually tasted them or they wouldn't have put them on the market."

Anonymous November 1, 2017

Emetrol (phosphorated carbohydrate solution) for Nausea/Vomiting: "As someone with anxiety and emetophobia, I never am without this. Instantly relieves the anxiety associated with nausea and the nausea itself. Amazing stuff"

StephLuva · Taken for 10 years or more October 30, 2017

Emetrol for Nausea (phosphorated carbohydrate solution) for Nausea/Vomiting: "The very first time I've seen this product, I was at my aunt's house who had passed away, but Anyhoo, I read what it's used for, didn't think much of it at first, left it alone, knowing that I do get easily nauseated due to stressful situations. And also too from eating something that my stomach doesn't agree with as well!! So when I did became nauseous during the funeral, I was looking for quick relief, so I remembered the emetrol she had in her medicine cabinet, I went to get it, plus it was brand new, so I took some, and I tell you it helped me so much. This was back in August 2000! So from then on I buy this product just to gave it on those "Just In Case" Situations!!!! Everyone Should Have This Product!"

SheShe33 August 26, 2017

Nauzene (phosphorated carbohydrate solution) for Nausea/Vomiting: "I've woken up plenty of time with vertigo, and not being able to find something that gets rid of the awful dizziness and nausea. I bought nauzene, and it lives up to its rep to work in just four min, I suggest you still take it easy after you take the medicine. It cost me $8 not happy about the price but definitely worth it. Box comes with 50 tab. Recommended!"

Janelle Anderson July 23, 2017

Emetrol (phosphorated carbohydrate solution) for Nausea/Vomiting: "My Fiancé had a little too much fun the night before. He was vomiting all day, and could not keep any fluids down. I go him the emetrol and he vomited 5 minutes after because he had just drank water. So right after he vomited I gave him more. Told him not to drink anything. It took about 4 doses. This was a very severe hangover. He was throwing up until 10pm at night. But this stuff did the trick! 15 minutes afterwards, I had him take small sips of Gatorade and water every 5 minutes. He finally fell asleep and kept his liquids down. I highly recommend this stuff!"

Nickname is hard to find June 23, 2017

Emetrol (phosphorated carbohydrate solution) for Nausea/Vomiting: "I was vomiting for over a day. I was ready to go to the hospital for an IV because I was so dehydrated. As a last ditch effort, I asked my husband to go to the drug store and ask the pharmacist if there was something OTC that could help... they recommended this. I took it, and it was all I needed. No more vomiting after the dose... a God send!"

Luis r May 23, 2017

Emetrol (phosphorated carbohydrate solution) for Nausea/Vomiting: "The first time I tried emetrol was when I had just woke up from binge drinking on a Saturday and was vomiting with no end in sight. My mom handed me the emetrol bottle and a spoon she said take 2 spoonfuls. Soon as I got through a wave of vomiting I tried the spoonful, shivering and gagging for the next wave of puking. by the time I finished pouring the second spoon I was a brand new man. I stood but up, victorious, I felt completely fine. Through all the sweating and tears and boogers on my face, I could run a marathon at that moment. Emetrol is liquid of the gods for nausea!"

Anonymous February 8, 2017

Emetrol (phosphorated carbohydrate solution) for Nausea/Vomiting: "I was skeptical that this could work, but thankfully I was proven wrong! I will definitely keep this in my medicine cabinet."

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years December 20, 2016

Emetrol (phosphorated carbohydrate solution) for Nausea/Vomiting: "This medicine works wonders. It's my go to anti-nausea med. Within 5-10 minutes of the first dose the anxiety starts to go away and after the second dose (if needed) a wave of calm will come over you and the nausea will drift away. I agree with no water before and after for at least a half hour or hour to make sure if works fast and lasts longer. Being Emetophobic myself, I always make sure to keep it close by."